Management and Consulting
The Sheehan Health Group team is comprised of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the delivery of healthcare services in the senior extended care industry. We offer a vast range of expertise and guidance to ensure the very best in health care services and operations within our network of rehabilitation and skilled care centers, home care agency, and consulting agency.
We also offer our a wide range of professional capabilities through our consulting and management services to extended care and senior service organizations. We offer a quality management service option through regular, consistent on-site management combined with readily available access to specialized professional services.
Our management and consulting team offers a comprehensive list of services from which our clients can choose from based on their needs. Our goal is to compliment our client’s efforts and work together to provide the very best in health care services and operations in the senior market.
We offer management and consulting services in a number of specialized areas including:
- Operations management
- Financial management
- Environmental services management
- Marketing and census optimization
- Quality improvement and compliance
- Clinical management and consulting
Please click here to contact us for more information.
Clay and Associates
Clay and Associates, an affiliate of Sheehan Health Group, offers a team of experienced healthcare professionals to provide the delivery of consulting services and take our proven methods to clients in the long-term care industry.
Consulting services provided include:
- Pre-survey audits (mock surveys) and survey preparation
- Plan of correction development/assistance
- Quality improvement systems development
- Wound care assessment and training
- Director of Nurses training
- On-going consultation through monthly on-site visits
- Interim nursing administration
- Clinical program development (falls, infection control, staff education)
- JCAHO accreditation preparation
- MDS consultation and interim MDS assistance
- Clinical risk management
- Seminars on a wide variety of clinical topics including legal documentation, wound management, and MDS assessment process
- Financial Statement Preparation and Review
For more information, visit the Clay & Associates website.